The Racławice Panorama is a 15 m × 114 m cycloramic painting commemorating the 100th anniversary of the victorious Battle of Racławice – a famous episode of the Kościuszko Insurrection. The battle was a heroic but ultimately failed attempt to defend Polish independence. It was fought on 4 April 1794 between the insurrectionist force of regulars and peasant volunteers (armed with scythes) under Kościuszko (1746–1817) himself and the Russian army commanded by General Alexander Tormasov.
The Panorama was painted between 1893 and 1894 by Jan Syka and Wojciech Kossak assisted by Ludwik Boller, Tadeusz Popiel, Zygmunt Rozwadowski, Teodor Axentowicz, Włodzimierz Tetmajer, Wincenty Wodzinowski and Michał Sozański.
The painting was originally exhibited in Lwów and brought to Wrocław along with a part of the collection of the Ossoliński Institution after World War II.